Cyprus can be as medical tourism – Cyprus offers enviable climatic conditions with more than 300 days of sunshine each year. The Island with Mediterranean climate, a unique blend of sandy beaches…. Cyprus has a good standard of health , and a very low rate of epidemic or infectious diseases throughout the island. No vaccinations are required for people entering Cyprus. The Medical and Public Health Services department continually monitors the safety of local food and water supplies. Healthcare in Cyprus is provided through the private and public sector. There are Government general hospitals in all the main cities, as well as a network of smaller hospitals, clinics and dispensaries throughout the country. There is also a large private health sector in urban areas, dominated by many individual doctors in private practice the food/local kitchen is excellent with plenty of fresh fruit & fish .
- Exelent medical infrastructure
- Well-equipped technologically-sophisticated hospitals and clinics
- Highly-qualified specialists consultants, doctors, nurses…
- Very high standarts of hygiene
- All speaking English – easy to communicate